$79,000Miles: 25,620 Exterior Color: Silver - Argento Nurburgring Interior Color: Other - Bordeaux Location: Houston, TX VIN: ZFFEW58A850141776 Transmission: Single Clutch Options:
I have a pretty well documented history of work on this car in the Ferrari chat forum, just search the VIN ZFFEW58A850141776. It’s also briefly appeared on some of Normalguysupercar Youtube videos. Both Brian Crall and Josh Hill have seen and worked on the car in Austin, and I’d be happy to have anyone look over it. Some members may have seen it a Austin chapter FCA events. Car drives excellent. The sound is perfect Ferrari with the headers; I get tons of compliments on it. I’m not one to leave problems to the next owner, so I’ve tried to address any issues that are known; and be preventative on maintenance. I’ve put all the money into it, you can enjoy it!
Purchased from Luxury Auto Collection – Scottsdale in January of 2019 with 22,610 miles, the first 1,000 miles were driven the same day, since I drove it home. I did not have a PPI performed, but spoke with the shop next door that fixed the fuel pumps about their impressions. Per dealer, clutch at 84%, but Brian Crall estimated 66% probably about 1,000 miles ago.
Positive comments by mechanic (Highline Auto) who worked on the car for Luxury Auto Collection
– Throw out bearing dry
– Valve covers dry
– Fuel Pump addressed – fuel pump assembly replaced, and used carbon to prevent cracking
– Plenty of brake pad
– None of the four shocks were dry or blown out
– Prior owner has a K40 radar built in. The rear sensor is missing, but the rest is operational. Comes with remote.
– Fabspeed headers/manifolds with extended 02 sensors and blankets. Installed by Josh Hill. No CEL lights.
– Black double stripe seems to have been installed by first owners since it’s under the 3m coat that’s goes from bumper to windshield.
– Prior owner had installed Focal P165V15 6.5″ 2-way component speakers
– I installed a Pioneer SPH-10BT Bluetooth headunit. USB works, but haven’t been able to get bluetooth working again, not sure if I’ll leave it or reinstall the original unit. Can be discussed.
Maintenance and Fixes During My Ownership:
– Oil/Filter change upon purchase (Ricambi parts)
-Transmission fluid change
– Spark Plugs (w/ Stock NGK)
– Air Filters (both)
– Charcoal Canister
– F1 Pump
– Fuel Pump leaks sealed by seller
– Loose tail lights fixed
– Side view mirrors painted silver to match car (were black when purchased)
– windows realigned
– Replaced one headlight bulb, have spare in the glove
– Leather conditioned during last light detail and wax