This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver
The BORLA(R) sound of power. Its been described as asonic shot of adrenaline. An intoxicating concert ofsteel, gears and combustion that echoes from thespeedways, deserts and highways of the world.The sound of more victory laps than any otherbrand, the BORLA(R) exhaust note has become the quintessentioal soundtrack of high-performance motoring. And like all good automotive designs there is function behing the form. As any driving enthusiast knows, the sound of an exhaust provides more than just ear candy. Its a communications conduit between car and driver. A link between human and machine. The exhaust sound provides accoustic feedback of engine rpm to aid the driver in critical decisions such as gear selection or throttle input in rev-match shifting. At BORLA(R), we understand this concept better than any exhaust manufacturer. Combining patented technology with computer modeling, extensive prototyping and advanced sound analysis tools. BORLA(R) engineers spend countless hours tuning exhaust systems to best reflect the personality and performance of vehicle applications. The result is an enhanced driving experience. With unrivaled clarity, the BORLA(R) exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound. With unrivaled clarity the Borla exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensry feedback of sound.
S-Type Cat-Back�� Exhaust System; 2.5 in. Into Muffler Dual 1.75 in. Out; Incl. Mufflers/Hardware/3.14 in. Dual Round Rolled Angle Cut Long Tips; Split Rear Exit; w/o Valves;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Turbo
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 1.750 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 1.750 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 3.140 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2.5 in. Into Muffler Dual 1.75 in. Out; Incl. Mufflers/Hardware/3.14 in. Dual Round Rolled Angle Cut Long Tips; Split Rear Exit; w/o Valves;50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
T-304 Stainless Steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
About Borla Exhaust
Huge power gains and a tantalizing tone that’s second to none describe Borla exhaust systems in a nutshell. From the historic backroads of the Appalachian region to the twisting canyons of Malibu, Borla’s operations span the American car scene from coast to coast. The brand’s 100-acre manufacturing and distribution plant is located in Johnson City, Tennessee, and employs the nation’s finest metalworkers. What’s more, its west coast R&D facility in Oxnard, California is staffed by the industry’s top engineers and fabricators. Borla is a company comprised of passionate and educated gearheads, and it’s evident in both products and customer service.
Borla Exhaust prides itself on manufacturing a wide selection of premium exhaust systems, headers, and mufflers right here in the USA from ultra-high-quality T-304 stainless steel. Borla’s cat-back systems are made from fully welded, mandrel-bent tubing and are performance-tuned to generate up to 15 percent more horsepower than stock figures. This is part of the reason why you will find Borla systems at professional racetracks all around the globe. Borla is so confident in its performance exhaust systems that it even backs them up with a Million-Mile Warranty.
Why is Borla Better than the Competition?
Alex Borla currently holds several U.S. patents for innovative exhaust system technology, and the company has won numerous “Best New Product” awards in the industry. Since its inception, Borla has garnered a name for itself as the leader in exhaust systems and induction. As the pioneer of aftermarket performance exhausts, Borla’s product lineup is unique in a couple of ways. Firstly, all Borla parts are carefully crafted from quality exotic materials like stainless steel, titanium, and carbon fiber. Secondly, the muffler design allows for a precise fit and easy bolt-on installation process. For over 30 years, hundreds of other exhaust manufacturers have tried to imitate Borla’s winning formula, but haven’t come close.
Borla Delivers the Perfect Product
Borla’s patented and race-bred muffler technology consistently delivers the best sound enhancements and performance exhaust capabilities. This is because every system features performance mufflers designed specifically for each application. Whether it’s for a BMW, Mustang, Corvette, Mini Cooper, RAM, Jeep, or Subaru, you can be sure that the muffler technology has been intricately catered to the year, make, and model of your specific vehicle application.
Each of Borla’s aftermarket exhaust systems come with the maximum horsepower and torque available throughout the entire RPM range. The brand’s patented XR-1 technology can be found in the ATAK, S-Type, and Touring systems, so customers can pick the sound level they desire with the confidence that it will also increase power to the highest degree.
- Touring Series – Borla’s Touring Series exhaust systems are perfect for enthusiasts who want the performance of an aftermarket exhaust while retaining a sound similar to stock. Touring Series is louder than stock, but it’s much quieter than nearly any other aftermarket exhaust available. This is perfect for someone who wants to hear their car when opening the throttle but wants to keep it quiet in town.
- S-Type Series – The S-Type Series from Borla is just a set above the Touring Series. It provides a great exhaust note while still remaining relatively quiet when cruising. This is a very popular choice for most enthusiasts since the S-Type is the perfect blend of the exhaust note and exhaust volume.
- ATAK Series – For enthusiasts who want the loudest, rowdiest, and rawest exhaust note possible, Borla offers the ATAK Series. The ATAK Series is significantly louder than stock and louder than many comparable aftermarket systems.