Upgrade and replace your heavy 1-piece rotor to a lightweight 2-piece disc system: comprised of an aluminum bell and outer iron disc with floating mounting hardware. These assemblies are direct OE replacements that work directly with stock calipers, and allow you to fine tune your systems initial bite characteristics and disc wear.
- Brembo 2-Piece Discs
- Disc Size and Construction: 355×32 2-Piece
- Disc Type: Slotted Type-5
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Advanced High Carbon Alloy / Corrosion Resistant Plating
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating D-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Rear
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (L148) (Excluding Carbon-Ceramic Brake) 2003-2010
- This system consists of 2-Piece disc assemblies which directly replace the OEM discs | Type-5 slot pattern, differs from standard GT 8-slot pattern.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Brembo brakes are renowned around the world as one of the best braking systems on the market, helping drivers feel safe and secure. Brembo brakes use cutting-edge technology that is rigorously tested for safety and performance, allowing any individual who purchases a Brembo brake kit to have total and complete control of their vehicle.
Vivid Racing offers a variety of Brembo brakes and brake products, including a wide selection of Brembo rotors and pads.
What Are the Benefits of Getting Brembo Brakes?
Brembo brakes have developed a reputation among automotive enthusiasts as one of the best high-performance brakes out there. Each Brembo brake kit maximizes stopping power, allowing you to screech to a halt at a moment’s notice.
On top of the amazing performance of Brembo brakes, Brembo itself is very eco-friendly. All materials used in the production of Brembo brakes are recyclable, and Brembo also goes out of its way to try to minimize the production of pollution and anything else that can harm the environment.
Brembo brakes are so reliable that many automotive manufacturers use them as the OEM brakes in new cars. If they can trust the quality of Brembo brakes, then so can you!
What Is Included in a Brembo Brake Kit?
While there are a variety of different types of brake kits, in general, a Brembo brake kit should include the following:
- Brembo rotors
- Brake pads
Make Model Submodel Year Engine Notes Lamborghini Murcielago 2003-2010