Same size and shape as factory splitter, perfect for that OEM look.
- 100% Real Carbon Fiber [2×2 twill] top layer.
- +Exposed Carbon Fiber surface
- UV protected Clear coat with a nice polished finish.
- Flange on top of splitter for easy install, same as OEM.
- Bolt-on installation.
- Fits Stingray/Z51, Z06, GS.
- Stage-2 winglets are included; winglet mounting hardware is included.
- Light weight.
- Bottom pre-drilled holes may require slight slotting for best fitment.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7 2014-Up
- For Instructions CLICK HERE
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
About C7 Carbon
C7 Carbon is a US-based automotive design firm that produces a variety of aftermarket convenient accessories for automobiles. The owner of the company, Ryan Cianci believes in the production of quality products. The company manufactures many automobile accessories including spoilers, side skirts, splitters, wings, and grilles – the kinds of accessories that allow users to completely customize their vehicles, as they prefer.
C7 Carbon production line
The company is located mainly in San Diego, California, United States. The company deals in high-quality accessories inclusive of carbon fibers. Their production line produces accessories for sports cars including Chevrolet Camaro and Corvette. The company offers manufacturing services comprising 3D printing, CNC machining, and more. The 3D printing idea was first tested by the C7 Carbon in 2015. After testing and successfully implementing 3D printing, the company now has induced it into their production facility.
The company claims that its manufacturing standards are of very high quality. They build their products in their facility situated in San Diego. Initially, the company made prototypes by cutting shapes out of foam blocks and then painting them using automotive paint supplies. They can now design them in CAD and have them 3D printed in less time. This progress has allowed them to not require human labor. Thus, usage of advanced technology has led them to perform intensive tasks in less time, thus creating and innovating latest products.