Just in time for Summer 2021 – CSF is excited to announce new All-Aluminum High-Performance Side Radiators for Porsche 991.2/718 fitments. CSF’s new left and right side radiators complete the industry’s largest range of high-performance Porsche cooling systems.
Back in 2017, CSF with long time dealer and R&D partner, 911 Design, partnered for the Pirelli Porsche Challenge. 911 Design’s 991.1 GT3 cup car won the championship, and was cooled by CSF’s High-Performance All-Aluminum Radiators throughout the season.
Using CSF’s Full Radiator Kit, engine coolant temperatures consistently ran -10°F cooler than with the 3-piece OEM radiator setup, as well as maintained a more stable operating temperature range in hot ambient temperatures and extreme driving conditions. Following up on the success of CSF’s 991.1/981 series of radiators, CSF’s new 991.2/718 Side Radiators have all the same technology, build quality, and precise fitment as the rest of CSF’s line of high-performance Porsche radiators.
RADIATOR TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING:
- CAD/CAM designed using Unigraphics Software
- OE radial and deep drawn aluminum endtanks
- “B-Tube” Technology – Stronger, most efficient tube in the world
- Wind tunnel tested for optimal radiator core cooling efficiency
- “Racing Style” Aluminum Drain Plug
RADIATOR TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING:
- Brazed in CAB Furnace
- ISO 9001/9002 certification
- Military Grade (special clad) aluminum used for tubes, fins, header
- plates, and side brackets (JIS 3003 spec minimum)
- Privately owned factories with full “In house” tool rooms
- CNC machined fittings
- “Master Class” TIG welding
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- Sealing Foam for Optimized Airflow Into the Core and Precise Fitment Into OEM Radiator Pods
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- OEM #: Left: 9P1 121 251 / Right: 9P1 121 252
- Porsche 991.2 Carrera
- Porsche 991 GT2/RS
- Porsche 991.2 GT3/RS/R
- Porsche 718 Boxster
- Porsche 718 Cayman
- Porsche 718 GT4
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Anyone who needs a new radiator should consider buying a CSF radiator. A CSF radiator and CSF cooling system offers the best performance for driving and racing enthusiasts. If you have a faulty radiator or are looking to upgrade to a high-performance radiator, a CSF radiator will get the job done.
What is a CSF Radiator?
During the last 40 years, CSF has manufactured over 10,000 different models of radiators, oil coolers, heat exchangers and condensers for Automotive, Truck, Industrial and Marine applications. Today, their products are sold in over 60 countries throughout the world. Their US Aftermarket Division stocks over 1000 models that cover over 2100 applications for all popular Import vehicles.
CSF supplies radiators and condensers that are designed to meet or exceed original equipment (OE) engineering specifications. Their plants meet ISO 9000 standards and provide parts to OE manufacturers, and to top it all off – check out their industry leading warranty. Simply put, you cannot buy, sell, install or own a better value radiator or condenser.
Why Should I Buy a CSF Radiator?
A CSF radiator offers a number of benefits over the competition. Below, we explain the main reasons why you should buy a CSF radiator.
A Market Leader for over 45 Years
CSF has been a market leader for over 45 years, as the company was initially established in 1975 and have been selling CSF radiators ever since. Over time, a CSF radiator has become known for its innovative design and impeccable quality.
High-Quality Radiator Testing
Every single CSF radiator and CSF cooling system has been put through a rigorous series of tests to make sure every system is reliable and performs at a high level. In their testing lab, CSF puts in the time to make sure every product works perfectly.
Each CSF radiator uses cutting-edge technology to bring customers the best CSF full cooling system possible. CSF racing radiators combine a high-efficiency core, advanced endtank designs, and innovative design and engineering to give our customers the most advanced and efficient radiator possible.
|Porsche||991 GT2 RS||2018-2019|
|Porsche||991 GT3/GT3 RS||2014-2016|
There are no reviews yet.