D2 CIRCUIT Series coilovers are designed for the circuit track enthusiast determined to go fast. Increased spring rates with more aggressively valved dampers and a larger, heavy-duty piston construction result in a suspension system that out-performs its competition. Large 52mm shock bodies increase oil capacity and the aluminum construction decreases weight to help this coilover perform at the limit.
- This kit was carefully designed for circuit racing. With over 250 circuit wins under their belt, D2 racing has much experience in the circuit market. D2 Circuit coilovers are fully customizable to match your exact driving habits, modifications and expectations.
- Aluminum upper mount for wishbone-style suspension enhances the handling of the vehicle and pillowball upper mount for McPherson-Style suspension enhances the handling and adjusts the camber angle.
- 36 different damping settings are able to responds to the varieties of road conditions.
- Aluminum lightweight ride height adjustments to easily change the ride height and reduce the weight of the vehicle.
- The spring rate and damping force are specially made for circuit.
- Standard monotube designs with 52mm big pistons prevent the rise of oil temperature making it easy to maintain the performance of the coilovers.
- The ride height can be dropped 80mm~120mm from OE ride height.
- Camber and caster can be adjusted by an optional 3D pillowball upper mount
- Porsche Boxter 987 2005-2012
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Who is D2?
D2 Racing is a well-known brand when it comes to suspension parts specifically coil-overs setups. For decades they have produced high-performance suspension and brake parts applicable both for street or racing use. Today, they are one of the most sought after brand in the market and is used by tuners and racers worldwide.
Trusted by Racers
Whether they are weekend or professional hardcore racers, D2 has the right product for them. The company has a wide range of suspension parts, big brake kits, lowering springs, air suspensions, and other accessories. Whatever suspension you need, D2 Racing would definitely have the right set for you.
D2 is able to create high-quality suspension products through the use of advanced machineries with the highest quality control standard. They are designed by some of the best engineers in the industry with years of experience when it comes to suspension manufacturing.
The company is also actively participating in many motorsport events on various racetrack around the world. They have been key in producing race champions specifically in the ACSCA and TTC with 8 consecutive championships under their belt