Yellowstuff Pad for Sedans or maxi brake compound for Truck and SUV Yellow pads are our highest friction range. These come in two compounds, one for Truck and SUV upgrade and one for Race and street fastest use on Sedans and Muscle cars
EBC Brakes Yellowstuff pads are high friction coefficient spirited street pads, track capable on import, European sport, and fast imports. For trucks and SUV vehicles Yellowstuff pads are great for towing/hauling as well as off-road use.
- Additional 20 Character Description: EBC Yellowstuff Pads
- Additional 240 Character Description: EBC Brakes Yellowstuff pads are high friction coefficient spirited street pads, track capable on import, European sport, and fast imports. For trucks and SUV vehicles Yellowstuff pads are great for towing/hauling as well as off-road use.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC YELLOWSTUFF PADS
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC YELLOWSTUFF PADS
- FMSI: D1130
- Front or Rear: FRONT
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Product Group: Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
- Title: EBC Brakes DP41905R EBC YELLOWSTUFF PADS
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coatingfrom discs rotors. The Thermic black coatingwill be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating is an anti corrosion coatingfor long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black coatingwith brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
Fits position: Front
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Who is EBC?
EBC was founded in 1978 and is known as one of the largest producers of brake components in the automotive industry. With its humble beginning starting in a single van, they are now a multinational company with facilities in the UK and the US and is the leader in the industry.
A Product For Your Every Need
EBC has one of the largest inventories of brake discs and pads available with over 5000 part numbers for every vehicle imaginable. This allows them to cater to a wide range of customers whatever car you own, whenever you are in the world. The company even offers pads for the military such as their Humvee, armoured vehicles and tanks.
A Pad For Every Occasion
The company manufactures different types of brake pads depending on the required application. They manufacture sintered pads, aramid, ceramic and carbon brake pads. They also offer either steel or stainless rotors.
EBC’s goal is to provide not just a high-performing brake pad, but it should be safe and dependable. With the current emergence of cheap knock-offs brake pads, EBC maintains its commitment in providing brake pads that you can put your trust on. All their pads are tested rigorously making sure that it can perform and function as it should whatever the condition may be.
|Lamborghini||Murcielago||2006-2010||12 Cylinder 6.5 Liter||