Replaces the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through bypass pipes for maximum flow, performance and sound.
Sound: Removing the catalytic converters from your F8 will really wake up the exhaust note. These provide a significant increase in volume. Also expect a lot more turbo sounds and more definition in the upper octaves of the exhaust note.
- Fits all Ferrari F8 Tributo Coupe and Spider vehicles worldwide (2020+)
- 3D laser scanned and CAD designed for precise fitment and quality
- CNC mandrel bent tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- Gives the most aggressive exhaust note and sports car sound possible
- 100% designed for racing, competition, off road use ONLY and is not for any street cars or street car usage. Illegal for street road cars
- For a street friendly setup check out our Sport Catalytic Converters which flow 93-95% of a straight pipe and don’t trigger a CEL light
- Saves 11 lbs / 5 KGs compared to the factory catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel and T321 stainless steel flex bellows
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Sound Solutions Warranty not applicable for this Racing product
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Ferrari F8 Tributo 2020+
- Guaranteed Check Engine Light since you are removing the catalytic converters for RACING competition use only
- Optional O2 spacers available to help minimize Check Engine Light occurrences
- Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
- his product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Who is FabSpeed?
Fabspeed is an aftermarket company that has been in the automotive industry for more than 25 years. They specialize in creating high-quality and high-performance parts for various vehicles. They provide parts for some of the industry’s hottest exotic cars. Today, they have created a name for themselves and are steadily growing and extending their reach in different parts of the world.
The company offers a wide range of products ranging from performance air intakes, exhaust systems, and ECU tuning. All of their products are created in the US and are handcrafted in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania. This helps them ensure that they create top-notched products consistently.
Their parts are made 100% in-house starting from design, engineering, manufacturing, and product testing. The company has a 26,000 sq. ft facility which oftentimes hosts events for car clubs such as Porsche Club of America, Mclaren, Lamborghini, and Ferrari. This relationship between their customers has helped them gain their trust making them the most sought-after brand for these exclusive market vehicles.
For over two decades, FabSpeed has been designing and building exhaust systems, ECU tuning, and air intake systems for exotic cars all over the world. Like many aftermarket automotive companies, FabSpeed is comprised of enthusiasts with a desire to help others go fast. Their talented team of engineers and machinists, plus innovative machinery, allow them to build products you can be proud to have on your car.
The story of FabSpeed starts in 1986, when a man by the name of Joe Fabiani purchased a 1985 Porsche 911 Carrera and got into his local Auto-X scene. Later down the line, Joe got involved in high performance driving events. When he built his first dedicated track car, a 993 Carrera, he couldn’t find an exhaust system that satisfied him, so he built his own exhaust. Word quickly spread amongst the Porsche enthusiasts at the track and everyone wanted the exhaust Joe built for his 993, marking the start of FabSpeed. FabSpeed quickly became a name synonymous with performance Porsche exhausts, but it didn’t stop there. By the mid-2000s, FabSpeed was developing and selling exhaust systems for many exotic cars ranging from Ferrari to Lamborghini.
The Best Vehicles Deserve the Best Parts
Fabspeed aims to create the finest performance parts to help enthusiasts enjoy their vehicle better. Their products are designed and engineered to further improve what is already a good performing car. Using real-world experiences and client feedback, they are able to develop their parts that would meet their client’s expectations.
Why Choose FabSpeed?
You might think “there are tons of aftermarket companies out there, why should I choose FabSpeed?” There are many aftermarket companies who claim to be experts in exotic tuning, however, many of these companies don’t have the decades of experience that FabSpeed has. When you order a FabSpeed product, you know you aren’t just paying for a brand name. You’re paying for a product which is backed by talented machinists, welders, designer, and decades of experience.
It doesn’t matter how well an exhaust is designed if it’s built from low quality metals with bad welds. FabSpeed specifically uses high end metals and TIG welds their systems throughout to ensure the best build quality possible. No one wants to put a low-quality product on their exotic car, and you don’t have to with FabSpeed!
As you can probably tell from the image above, automakers build their exhaust systems to a cost. Even on many high-end exotic cars, the OEM exhaust system uses a bulky design and super cheap materials. By designing the exhaust system with the purpose of increasing power and reducing weight, FabSpeed exhausts look and perform much better.
It’s no secret aftermarket exhaust systems increase power. With increased flow comes an increase in power. On top of the increase in flow, the use of premium materials and better designs also means FabSpeed exhaust systems weigh significantly less than an OEM exhaust. For turbocharged vehicles, the power gains can put the vehicle in a different league of performance.
One of best parts of owning an exotic car is the awesome exhaust note they produce. Because of government regulations, many auto manufacturers can’t make their vehicles as loud as they would like. This is one of the many reasons anyone installs an aftermarket exhaust. FabSpeed’s exhaust systems offer a deep, powerful, unique, and loud note that far surpasses any OEM exhaust system.
How an Aftermarket Exhaust Increases Performance
You’ve probably heard everyone on the internet tell you that aftermarket exhaust systems increase the power output of your vehicle, but no one every explains how the power gain occurs. Exhaust is a byproduct of combustion. There are three important things that determine how your exhaust gases flow through the exhaust system: flow, heat, and scavenging.
Total exhaust flow is determined by the diameter of the exhaust piping and the path of the piping. If you have small piping, flow is heavily restricted. If you have an exhaust with a massive amount of bends and diameter changes, it will also restrict flow. Scavenging occurs when the low pressure zone behind an exhaust pulse helps pull along the next exhaust pulse.
Heat is also a key factor to an exhaust system, however, its importance is amplified in a turbocharged application. As exhaust has cools down, the velocity it moves at decreases. For a turbocharged vehicle, high exhaust velocity means quicker turbocharger spool and increased boost pressure.