KW clubsport – Performance for racetrack & road.
KW Clubsport was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an offi cial road approval to use their car every day. The setup was specifi cally designed for the Nordschleife using track day tyres. By using the optional available adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression Dampening technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tyre characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification (see references)
- Shock Technology: 2-way
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges: 15-30 mm (0.6-1.2 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges: 10-30 mm (0.4-1.2 inches)
- Front spring rates 400 lbs/inch
- Rear spring rates: 1085 lbs/inch
- Top mount adjustability: None
- Porsche 911 (997) Carrera 4/4S incl. Convertible + Targa 1998-2005
- Porsche 911 (997) Turbo 2001-2005
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- If the Porsche Motorsport rear axle top mount # 99633301190 is installed, the KW top mount adapter set # 68510036, price$149, has to be used.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
KW Suspension offers the perfect suspension for every driving demand. Whether you are looking for a comfortable ride in your hometown or something to help you maximize your car’s speed and handling, KW Suspension has got you covered. Vivid Racing is proud to carry a variety of KW Suspension products, including KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs.
What Is a Car’s Suspension?
A car’s suspension is the system that connects your vehicle’s wheels to the rest of the car. A suspension typically consists of springs and shock absorbers. Many systems on modern cars are designed as a singular unit, combining the shock absorber and spring into one package (known as a coilover).
What Are the Benefits of a KW Suspension?
KW Suspension kits deliver superior handling and improve the quality of your ride, allowing you to hug corners and drive in difficult terrain without much bumping or jostling. It also protects your car from damage and wear and tear by keeping it elevated above the road. Best of all, you can purchase KW Suspension components at an affordable price, allowing you to get a top-of-the-line upgrade at a reasonable price.
What Are KW Coilovers?
KW coilovers are a type of suspension in which a coil spring allows you to adjust various aspects of your suspension. KW coilovers allow you to change the height of your car, lowering its center of gravity. This allows you to take on turns more aggressively, as well as improve the look of your car.