KW clubsport – Performance for racetrack & road.
KW Clubsport was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an offi cial road approval to use their car every day. The setup was specifi cally designed for the Nordschleife using track day tyres. By using the optional available adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression Dampening technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tyre characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification (see references)
- Shock Technology: 2-way
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges: 30-55 mm (1.2-2.1 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges: 20-40 mm (0.8-1.5 inches)
- Front spring rates 400 lbs/inch
- Rear spring rates: 685 lbs/inch
- Top mount adjustability: None
- Porsche Boxster (987) incl. Boxster S 2005-2012
- Porsche Cayman (987) incl. Cayman S 2007-2012
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- If the car is equipped with PASM, the PASM needs to be disabled.
- Clubsport coilover with top mount: only with front axle top mount available
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
There are no reviews yet.