State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression Dampening allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound Dampening adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound Dampening adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression Dampening
- Unique, individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- with adjustable compression and rebound Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 30-55 mm (1.2-2.1 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 20-40 mm (0.8-1.5 inches)
- Front Spring Rate: 230 (lbs/inch)
- Rear Spring Rate: 400 (lbs/inch)
- Porsche Boxster (987) incl. Boxster S 2005-2012
- Porsche Cayman (987) incl. Cayman S, without PASM 2007-2012
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- If the car is equipped with PASM, the PASM needs to be disabled.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
KW Suspension offers the perfect suspension for every driving demand. Whether you are looking for a comfortable ride in your hometown or something to help you maximize your car’s speed and handling, KW Suspension has got you covered. Vivid Racing is proud to carry a variety of KW Suspension products, including KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs.
What Is a Car’s Suspension?
A car’s suspension is the system that connects your vehicle’s wheels to the rest of the car. A suspension typically consists of springs and shock absorbers. Many systems on modern cars are designed as a singular unit, combining the shock absorber and spring into one package (known as a coilover).
What Are the Benefits of a KW Suspension?
KW Suspension kits deliver superior handling and improve the quality of your ride, allowing you to hug corners and drive in difficult terrain without much bumping or jostling. It also protects your car from damage and wear and tear by keeping it elevated above the road. Best of all, you can purchase KW Suspension components at an affordable price, allowing you to get a top-of-the-line upgrade at a reasonable price.
What Are KW Coilovers?
KW coilovers are a type of suspension in which a coil spring allows you to adjust various aspects of your suspension. KW coilovers allow you to change the height of your car, lowering its center of gravity. This allows you to take on turns more aggressively, as well as improve the look of your car