State of the Art: KW Coilovers Variant 4
With the new KW coilover kit Variant 4 with its coilover struts made of stainless steel, you will give your super sports car the necessary reserves to further increase the driving dynamics. The three way adjustable high-performance shock absorbers with their independent adjustment of the rebound and low speed as well as high speed compression damping are based on the successful racing technology of the multiple overall winners of the ADAC Zurich 24h Nurburgring and depending on the vehicle-specific design, they also feature aluminum top mounts. The new KW coilover kit Variant 4 is developed exclusively for selected high-performance vehicles, which can be driven more safely at the driving dynamics limit with our KW suspension technology.
- 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers with coilover struts made of stainless steel
- Separate and independent damper setup in:
- Rebound damping with 16 exact clicks + (tighter) / – (more comfortable)
- Low speed damping with 6 exact clicks + (tighter) / – (more comfortable)
- High speed damping with 14 exact clicks + (tighter) / – (more comfortable)
- Two basic setups with comfort adjustment and performance setup
- Depending on the car, the aluminium top mounts are an integral part of the delivery
- Audi R8 (42), V8, Including Spyder without Magnetic Ride 2010-2015
- Audi R8 (42), V10, Including Spyder without Magnetic Ride 2010-2015
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4, incl. Spyder without Lift System 2009-2014
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
KW Suspension offers the perfect suspension for every driving demand. Whether you are looking for a comfortable ride in your hometown or something to help you maximize your car’s speed and handling, KW Suspension has got you covered. Vivid Racing is proud to carry a variety of KW Suspension products, including KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs.
What Is a Car’s Suspension?
A car’s suspension is the system that connects your vehicle’s wheels to the rest of the car. A suspension typically consists of springs and shock absorbers. Many systems on modern cars are designed as a singular unit, combining the shock absorber and spring into one package (known as a coilover).
What Are the Benefits of a KW Suspension?
KW Suspension kits deliver superior handling and improve the quality of your ride, allowing you to hug corners and drive in difficult terrain without much bumping or jostling. It also protects your car from damage and wear and tear by keeping it elevated above the road. Best of all, you can purchase KW Suspension components at an affordable price, allowing you to get a top-of-the-line upgrade at a reasonable price.
What Are KW Coilovers?
KW coilovers are a type of suspension in which a coil spring allows you to adjust various aspects of your suspension. KW coilovers allow you to change the height of your car, lowering its center of gravity. This allows you to take on turns more aggressively, as well as improve the look of your car.
If anyone actually sees this, email email@example.com and we’ll send you a free t-shirt. Just tell us you found this Easter egg.