For a wide range of super cars and general everyday cars KW’s HLS System is available as an application-specific solution. Included in the delivery are parts such as the hydraulic lines or hydraulic pump adapted to your vehicle, all components will fit perfectly to your sports car. No matter if you want to combine the HLS with your series suspension kit or our KW coilovers which are one of the worlds top aftermarket products, the choice is yours. Alpina, BMW M, Manthey, Mercedes-Benz AMG, Novitec Rosso and many other well-known companies of the international automotive industry place their trust in KW coilover kits.
The lift kit “HLS 2” is only installed on the front . The “HLS 4” allows you to lift the entire vehicle. A hydraulic cylinder is installed between spring plate and springs of each KW strut. The great advantage of the hydraulic system is that driving dynamics are not affected. The delivery content for all HLS lift kit versions include a control unit, which is connected to the vehicles on-board electronics. The vehicle will be automatically lowered at a certain speed to the original level of the KW coilover kit or your series suspension.
- Able to adjust damper settings on the fly
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via an LED
- Control button or by an optional remote control
- Can be activated while driving (up to 80 km/h)(50 mp/h)
- Fast lifting within 4-5 seconds (HLS 2)
- Absolutely corrosion restistant (coated cylinder components made of aluminum)
- TÜV Approved
- Front Lowering Adjustment Ranges (min-max): 25-45mm (1-1.4in)
- Ferrari California (F149) 2009-2017
- Height adjustable on the front and rear s (threaded strut housings)
- Aluminium suspensions struts
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
KW Suspension offers the perfect suspension for every driving demand. Whether you are looking for a comfortable ride in your hometown or something to help you maximize your car’s speed and handling, KW Suspension has got you covered. Vivid Racing is proud to carry a variety of KW Suspension products, including KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs.
What Is a Car’s Suspension?
A car’s suspension is the system that connects your vehicle’s wheels to the rest of the car. A suspension typically consists of springs and shock absorbers. Many systems on modern cars are designed as a singular unit, combining the shock absorber and spring into one package (known as a coilover).
What Are the Benefits of a KW Suspension?
KW Suspension kits deliver superior handling and improve the quality of your ride, allowing you to hug corners and drive in difficult terrain without much bumping or jostling. It also protects your car from damage and wear and tear by keeping it elevated above the road. Best of all, you can purchase KW Suspension components at an affordable price, allowing you to get a top-of-the-line upgrade at a reasonable price.
What Are KW Coilovers?
KW coilovers are a type of suspension in which a coil spring allows you to adjust various aspects of your suspension. KW coilovers allow you to change the height of your car, lowering its center of gravity. This allows you to take on turns more aggressively, as well as improve the look of your car.
There are no reviews yet.