The 3-Way adjustable Moton damper features 15 positions of high speed bump, 6 positions low speed bump and 15 positions of rebound adjustment. The low speed bump adjuster is located on top of the high speed bump adjuster and can be adjusted in dependably. The low speed bump adjuster is very effective in helping to control body roll while adding to turn in and is effective in controlling pitch and squat. The 3-Way adjustable Moton damper is using, like the double adjustable damper, a unique blow off valve system in the canister to totally control curb stones and bumpy track conditions.
- All Moton sets come with spring hardware, mounting bushings and camberplates.
- Quick Disconnects
- Unique blow off valve system in canister for high speed bump control
- Large piston rod diameter for more fluid displacement
- Adjustable gas pressure for added lifting force
- Large main piston for quick response
- No preloaded valve stacks needed for low speed damping control
- Seperate Bump and Rebound control
- Swivel banjo hoses for easy installation of remote reservoirs
- Improved platform stability
- Improved traction, higher grip level
- Improved curn stone and bumpy track control
- Improved tire wear over race distance
- Easy to adjust and work with
- Every single adjustment done is very noticable to the driver
- Proven reliability
- Lamborghini Gallardo 2003-2014
- Kit does not come with springs.
- Please Call for spring options!
- Pictures are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
About Moton Suspension
Moton Suspension was founded in 1999 and has since become a world-renowned damper company. Moton develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive lineup of high-quality, state-of-the-art adjustable dampers. The company is known for delivering user-friendly suspension products that boast the finest quality and most efficient, advanced technology.
Moton Suspension has garnered a solid reputation and is a provider of high-performance shock absorbers used by numerous prominent manufacturers and racing teams all around the world. Moton’s applications are mainly found in GT and Touring cars, as well as high-performance streetcars. In fact, by June 2000, 30 percent of the starting field in the 24 hours of Le Mans were equipped with MOTON dampers. Since that time, many professional races have been won using Moton dampers, including the FIA GT and FIA Sportscar Championship, FIA ETCC and WTCC Championship, Grand-Am and World Challenge Championship, as well as several National GT, Touring, and Club racing events worldwide.
What Makes Moton Suspension Different?
Moton Suspension specializes in custom-made damper solutions for a variety of makes, models, and applications. In addition to top-rated professional equipment used by race teams, Moton also manufactures a number of different damper systems that are ideal for both street and track use. Moton Suspension’s damper systems surpass the competition in terms of innovative features, quality, reliability, and longevity. Moton dampers include remote reservoirs for superior fluid temperature control, height-adjustable spring perches, and separate compression and rebound damper valving adjustments.
Moton Suspension takes pride in delivering everything you could possibly need to keep your vehicle under control and safe in any track condition. Moton takes extra care to ensure that all coilover systems are built to the highest standards, perform as expected, and last for a very look time even under “potentially consistent abuse”. The bodies are crafted from premium-grade steel and aluminum while the shafts are induction hardened and chrome plated; the system is built to work in a 100-300 PSI range for the best driving support possible. The reservoir is connected via a braided high-pressure hose with corrosion-resistant swivel banjo bolts for ease of installation. All Moton dampers are so well-tuned, in fact, that drivers can feel every single one of the 15 possible adjustments on both the shaft of the shock and the remote reservoir.