The Öhlins Road & Track suspension gives our customers a true racing experience, with their own cars, without losing comfort when commuting to work. Our unique Dual Flow Valve (DFV) technology allows you to quickly change the stiffness of the shock absorber. When arriving to the racetrack, just turn the golden knob clockwise on the damper to set it in race mode this action changes all four areas in the damper; low and high speed compression and rebound damping.
With Öhlins Road & Track coil overs you will experience a car with blistering response times, improved bump absorption and a massive amount of grip to increase the safety when driving your car on the limit. The car will be easier to balance on the edge of what the tires can handle before losing grip. You will be much quicker on track. The DFV suspension prevents you from losing the racing line when hitting bumps or curbs. The DFV components within react quickly and keeps you in control of the car and in contact with the track. When driving to and from the track, just set the dampers in road mode for a more relaxed and comfortable drive, still with more grip and quicker response time than ever before.
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV) technology
- Inverted strut design
- Temperature compensation valve
- Separate ride height and stroke position adjustment
- Corrosion salt spray tested (ISO 9227)
- Fully serviceable
- Target Ride Height Reduction(Versus Stock): F/R: 20mm
- Front Spring Rates: 70 N/mm
- Rear Spring Rates: 80 N/mm
- Porsche 986 Boxster 1998-2004
- Porsche 987 Boxster 2005-2012
- Porsche 987 Cayman 2006-2012