Tarett Engineering is proud to be able to provide these new Motorsport style tie rods. Inspired by the Porsche Motorsport design. This no compromise design is hands down the best tie rod kit on the market.
Pinch Style Locking Design: Provides easy alignment compared to the typical jamb nut designs that tend to shift when you lock them down. Several tedious iterations are usually needed to get it right. The pinch style design allows you to simply set toe and lock it down with no shifting and resetting required. It also allows for a significantly increased adjustment range.
Bump Steer Optimized & Adjustable: The attachment to the wheel carrier is raised more than any other kit on the market, thus maximizing bumpsteer reduction. Spacers can be added as needed to adjust bump steer, but most applications require raising the attachment point to reduce bumpsteer.
High Quality Rod Ends: Precision grade 3-piece Teflon lined spherical rod ends replace the compliant factory rubber bushing for improved suspension response and feedback, and also reduces toe changes under acceleration and deceleration. The result is improved rear end stability and control. The rod ends are oversized for high strength and long life, and have a fine thread for more precise adjustability. The Teflon liner is self-lubricating for smooth and quiet operation, and long life.
Extended Length Available: Provides safe tie rod thread engagement on 991 GT3 and 981 GT4 running more than a total of 12mm front LCA shims.
- Pinch Style Locking Design
- Bump Steer Optimized & Adjustable
- Extended Length Available
- Highest Quality Rod Ends
- Porsche 996 C2/C4 1998-2005
- Porsche 996 GT3 2002-2005
- Porsche 996 TT/GT2 2001-2005
- Porsche 991 Carrera 2012-2016
- Porsche 991 GT3 2014-2016
- Porsche 991 Targa 2014-2016
- Porsche 991 Turbo 2014-2016
- Porshce 91.2 Carrera 17-19-17-19
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 17-19-17-19
- Porsche 991.2 Turbo 17-19-17-19
- Porsche 991.2 Targa 17-19-17-19
- Porsche 986 Boxster 1997-2004
- Porsche 987 Boxster 2005-2012
- Porsche 987 Cayman 2006-2013
- Porsche 981 Boxster 2013-2016
- Porsche 981 Cayman 2014-2016
- Sold as a single unit, Two required per car.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm