TTE650 993 / 996 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGERS
TTE650 PORSCHE 993 / 996 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGERS
- Original BorgWarner k16 turbochargers as base part
- Original BorgWarner TTE upgrade actuators
- Original BorgWarner cast compressor 6+6 BLADE 49.5mm Inlet
- Original BorgWarner High-Flow K16 clipped turbine
- Original BorgWarner K16/8 Exhaust housings
- Original BorgWarner Upgrade bearing pack
- Plug and Play installation
- 650 PS Capable with fast boost response
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Made in Germany
- Price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers
- Porsche 993 Turbo 1996-1998
- Porsche 996 Turbo 2001-2005
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Who Is TTE Turbo?
The Turbo Engineers GmbH (also called TTE Turbo) is a dynamic and highly innovative turbocharger engineering company headquartered in Dachau, just on the outskirts of Munich in Germany. The brand specializes in the production of motorsport upgrade turbochargers to the highest level of quality and greatest efficiency. With strict attention to detail and rigorous testing methods, TTE Turbo offers a comprehensive line of top-notch turbocharger upgrades that deliver proven results. You can count on TTE Turbo to deliver a long-time, reliable, and optimized system for your car to achieve the maximum power and performance possible.
What Does TTE Turbo Offer?
TTE Turbo is focused on the construction of prototypes through the concept stage all through completion with most of the work being done in-house to its own stringent standards. The team places a large focus on converting existing OE turbochargers to newly upgraded specs for enhanced results. During the design and testing process, TTE turbochargers are thoroughly tested and refined to create a final product that emphasizes both performance and long-term reliability.
TTE Turbo is highly regarded in the automotive community as it consults and provides its parts to race teams and well-known tuners all around the globe. The company covers a wide array of automakers, including Alfa Romeo, AMG, Aston Martin, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Lamborgini, McLaren, Nissan, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, and Volkswagen.