This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
The Weistec W.3 Turbo Upgrade for the McLaren 720s provides vastly improved top end performance of the 4.0L twin turbo M840T Engine. Where the factory turbos peak out shortly after 6000 rpm causing power to drop as revs increase towards 8000 rpm, the Weistec W.3 Turbos hold power until the rev limiter.
The factory turbocharges are disassembled and fully inspected. The compressor cover and center cartridge are then machined to accept Weistec’s 5-axis CNC machined impeller wheel which despite being substantially larger, weighs the same as the factory cast impeller wheel. Externally, no changes are made to maintain a completely stock appearance. The new impeller wheel supports greater power levels than the factory unit with little to no sacrifice in spool and response thanks to its light weight construction. The turbochargers are then reassembled with new seals and bearings, then fully balanced for smooth operation and OEM service life. All the OEM oil and coolant lines bolt right up making for a simple install.
For maximum results, the combination of Weistec Downpipes and Weistec High Flow Air Filters is recommended. A Weistec W.3 Turbo Specific ECU Upgrade is recommended.
- 900+ WHP capable depending on fuel and supporting modifications
- 5 axis CNC machined
- High RPM balanced for perfect operation
- Substantial power throughout the RPM range
- Stock appearance when installed
- 100% Bolt on installation
- All necessary hardware and gaskets are included
- Core exchange/charge required
- Weistec Horsepower: 1130 (Stock – 710)
- Weistec Torque: 870 (Stock – 568)
- Turbo Type: W.3 (Factory Upgrade)
- Engine Family: M840T
- McLaren 720S 2018-2019
- Power gains vary based on model and modifications.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only. Actual product may vary.