NEW! Lightweight Lithium Batteries with Wireless Remote Built-In Jump Starting!
The first Intelligent Lithium-Ion Automotive Battery that won’t leave you stranded!
Antigravity Batteries has changed the game again with our latest Lithium-Ion Car Batteries. The newest RE-START line of batteries offers built-in WIRELESS Jump-Starting! That means if your battery is ever discharged, simply press the Button on our provided Keyfob, start the car and drive away! No need for a Jump-Starter, or Roadside Assistance. You don’t even have to open the hood to access the battery, and can do it from the safety of sitting in your car! If you want to also track your battery status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
Our amazing RE-START Technology is the first battery ever to offer Wireless Remote-activated built-in Jump Starting. (Can also be activated manually by pressing Restart button on top of battery.) So it won’t allow you to get stranded with a dead battery! For example if you left your lights on the intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) in each RE-START battery would put itself to sleep before being drained dead, yet save just enough energy to start your vehicle again and get you out of that emergency. And with our WIRELESS REMOTE KEYFOB you can activate the Jump-Starting without ever opening the hood of the car. Simply press the Keyfob Button, start your car and drive away.
FULL BATTERY MANAGEMENT
BUILT-IN BMS FOR SAFETY AND LONG LIFE
The Antigravity Batteries RE-START system offers the latest technology for the safest, longest life cycle possible. Our superior on-board Battery Management System (BMS) offers Safety Circuitry to prevent Over-Discharge and Over-Charge, and has Short-Circuit protections, while additionally offering Cell Balancing and Thermal protections. These advanced features of our BMS make the battery not only as safe as possible, but also extend the life of the battery by keeping the battery in the prime operating zone and not allowing damage to the battery. Therefore creating the longest possible Life Cycle. From 7-9 years are expected from the Antigravity RE-START Batteries depending on use and climate.
EXACT DROP-IN FITMENT
EXACT FIT FOR MOST VEHICLES
The Antigravity Batteries RE-START Automotive Batteries come in EXACT FIT OEM sizes for most all Performance and Passenger Cars/Trucks. We are the First Lithium-Ion Battery company to offer the most popular BCI Sizes of H5/Group 47, H6/Group 48, H7/Group 94R, Group 35 and others. These are standard sizes in most all European and American Cars and Trucks. So whether you have a Porsche, Lamborghini, GTR, Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Viper, BMW, Audi, Subaru or other Performance Car, we have a model that can fit. But keep in mind Lithium isn’t only for Performance Cars; it works great in passenger cars too!
WEIGHT: The ultralight Antigravity RE-START Batteries weigh from 8.5 lbs to 17 lbs (4-7 Kg) depending on the model. On average this equates to a weight loss from 35- 60 lbs (16-27 Kg) over a typical lead/acid battery! The incredible weight savings will increase your vehicle’s performance in several key areas such as handling, allowing shorter braking distances, improved acceleration and even better gas mileage. Additionally, our Lithium-Ion battery is by far the most economical weight loss product on the market! A 30 lbs weight reduction in Carbon Fiber or Titanium would cost over $50,000 dollars compared to roughly $700-$800 dollars for our Battery.
POWER: The high cranking power of the Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery can start Motors up to 900 Horsepower easily! Additionally for even more weight loss you can go with a smaller Amp Hour Battery if you want the lightest weight possible. Power will rarely be an issue being our small batteries will easily turn over Hi-Performance Motors up to 600 Horsepower!
AMP HOUR / CAPACITY OPTIONS
At Antigravity Batteries we realize our customers have different applications. So we offer different Amp Hour Capacities in the same Case Size. For example the H6 Case Size is used in the Porsche 911 Series of Cars, but is also used in some SUVs. So a higher Amp Hour Capacity Battery will be desirable in an SUV, but the Porsche owner might want to lose as much weight as possible for Track use, so we have a 24 Ah H6 Size battery that saves another 10lbs and benefits the Porsche Owner. So you can choose the option that suits your application the best. We have most models available in 24Ah, 30Ah, 40Ah and 60Ah.
Models Available in 40Ah, 60Ah
but Cranking Performance better than a 90Ah Lead Battery
The H7/Group 94R Battery is one of the most used battery sizes for Performance Cars, along with the H6, and H8. The 3 battery sizes make up about 90% of the batteries found in most European and most Modern American Performance Cars including Porsche, Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, Ferrari, VW, Dodge Vipers/Chargers/Challengers, Chevy Camaros, and many more.
40 Amp Hours
1500 Cranking Amps
60 Amp Hours
1800 Cranking Amps
Performance Vehicles that use H7 sizes:
Cadillac (All ATS/CTS)
Camaros (2010 and Later)
Charger/Challenger (2010 and Later)
Corvette (2013 and Later)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Battery with WIRELESS Built-In Jump-Starting! Wireless Keyfob Remote actuated Emergency Jump Starting. So you won’t be stranded by a dead battery ever again!
- FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge, Short Circuit, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery has self-restarting capabilities. It intelligently monitors its status and if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the Wireless Keyfob.
- OEM FITMENT: Exact Lead/Acid Replacement sizes. No additional modifications or trays necessary to install.
- LONGER LIFE: 2x to 3x the lifecycle of lead/acid and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HIGH POWER: Up to 3x the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid battery. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: The Antigravity RE-START Battery can be as much as 70% lighter than the Lead/Acid equivalent. This equates to roughly 25-55 lbs of instant weight-loss just by changing out the battery! That makes the Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery the most cost-effective weight-loss product hands-down, while offering better starting, handling and braking! A real performance value!
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Battery does not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. It offers a longer storage time provided there are not excessive Parasitic Drains on the battery.
- DURABILITY AND CAR SAFE: Much more resilient to vibration than Lead/Acid. Incredibly shock and vibration resistant; no liquids or acid inside to spill or drain out. Will not release dangerous Hydrogen while Charging and will not leak liquids that are damaging to your finish or chassis such as acid.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury. Always remember to Recycle your batteries responsibly!