This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver
The cell count of a catalytic substrate refers to the number of holes per square inch and is a direct indication of the flow capabilities of that substrate. The lower the count of holes the bigger the hole need to be to fill one square inch, a bigger hole subsequently flows more exhaust gasses.
All of this High flow will not help if the substrate is ‘squeezed’ into to small a diameter can or pipe. For this reason, CAPRISTO Sports Cats come packaged in 5.2 inch packages to maximize exhaust gas flow and operation of the valved exhaust system.
The CAPRISTO valved exhaust system helps low rpm torque by providing back pressure in the exhaust, and raises temperature for good catalytic converter operation. While in the open valve condition for high rpm, it takes full advantage of the free flow characteristics of the CAPRISTO Sport Cats optimizing the high energy exhaust at the ideal temperature and back pressure to maximize performance.
These catalytic converters can be easily fitted to a CAPRISTO exhaust systems or any system that fits directly to the OEM exhaust.Capristo Automotive emphasizes that you should avoid to rev up your car while not moving! The exhaust flames that may occur could cause damage to vehicles and persons in near proximity!
- Made of T309 (1.4828) Grade Stainless Steel and Hand-polished to a mirror finish.
- This version includes custom hand-sewn heat blankets to reduce under-hood temperatures, protecting the surrounding body, hoses, and painted surfaces from residual heat damage.
- These High Performance Sports Catalytic Converters feature 200 cell per square inch substrate fashioned from the highest quality materials currently available designed to improve air flow for your vehicle and increase performance.
- Replacing Your OEM Catalytic Converter/s may trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light).
- The use of sports catalytic converters, replacement pipes and manual valve controls (CES- 3, EVCU-1, E2P, E2E) are not permitted on public roads in some US states and other countries. Please be sure to observe the legal regulations in the respective country/state. Sports exhaust systems that are not approved for use on public roads are intended exclusively for racing purposes and are designed to be used on private racetracks. Use on public roads at your own risk. Before installing an exhaust system, the buyer must ensure that the system can be used in their respective region. Capristo Automotive emphasizes that you should avoid to rev up your car while not moving! The exhaust flames that may occur could cause damage to vehicles and persons in near proximity!
- Recommended For Off-Road and Track Use Only
- Ferrari F8 Tributo 2020+
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Who is Capristo?
Capristo is the pioneer and leader in designing and manufacturing high-performance exhaust technologies. Capristo Exhausts are recognized all around the world for their high quality, design, and enhanced acoustics. Capristo started out in 1990 developing exhaust systems for Ferraris; since then, it has evolved into being the premier manufacturer of today’s high-performance exhaust systems for both exotic street cars and racing applications.
Capristo is committed to providing world-class exhaust products and carbon fiber parts that exceed the expectations of its consumers. Its factory in Germany is complete with a state-of-the-art testing and development center where the company is constantly improving its manufacturing standards and efficiency to surpass OEM quality.
What is Capristo Known for?
Capristo is world-renowned for having pioneered a wide array of improvements in the design of performance exhausts. Antonio Capristo, founder and CEO of Capristo Exhausts, currently holds several international patents for innovative exhaust system technologies. Each individual Capristo system is carefully crafted from 309-grade stainless steel and designed for very high-temperature applications. They are employed with mandrel-bent tubing, boast all hand-welded construction, and designed with the utmost care and professionalism.
The performance and sound benefits of a Capristo exhaust system are widely recognized among sports and exotic car enthusiasts. Capristo continually finds itself at the forefront of the automotive movement toward more responsible racing with its patented, award- and race-winning mufflers that enhance the sound of a vehicle, while also adding the power and torque to match. Capristo parts prove that you can have the looks and performance to boot.