50ml Coverage – Approximately 50 square feet with 2 coats
120ml – Coverage – Approximately 120 square feet with 2 coats.
250ml – Coverage – Approximately 250 square feet with 2 coats
1 Liter – Coverage – Approximately 1000 square feet with 2 coats
Glidecoat’s Vinyl Ceramic Coating prolongs life and improves the appearance of vinyl and similar materials. It has been developed for vinyl that is exposed to the elements, such as vinyl cushions in a marine environment, but it also has uses in the home and auto sectors.
When developing this product it was critical that we made a coating that offers the same protection as our ceramic coating, yet has the flexibility needed to bond to a surface that can contract and expand. It also needed to be impervious to a variety of chemicals, such as tanning lotion, sunblock, skin creams, etc.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIED WITH ALL GLIDECOAT PRODUCTS.
Before moving to step one, take a small amount of product and apply it to an area of the vinyl to ensure there is not a negative chemical response. Apply using the steps below and leave for 24 hours to ensure there has not been a chemical reaction.
- Use a degreaser to remove any stains, rub marks, or surface dirt.
- Wet down entire area being coated and clean with a soft brush and Glidecoat Nano Wash removing all
- Rinse all soap off the vinyl and dry with a chamois or towel making sure the area is completely dry before application.
- BEFORE COMPLETING NEXT STEPS PUT ON PROTECTIVE GLOVES.
- Using the application sponge provided in the kit apply a small amount (about a dime size) of the Glidecoat Vinyl to the sponge. Spread evenly doing small areas making the fabric look wet or shiny. Use a white cotton cloth to wipe any excess material. (Note all excess coating must be removed or those areas will turn yellow over time.)
- Allow 24 hours to dry before use. If there are any missed areas after dry, simply reapply Glidecoat evenly to the missed area and allow it to dry.
There are no reviews yet.