The Second Annual Supercar Devaluation Tour of Colorado will consist of over 1,000 miles of the most epic driving you can imagine while enjoying luxurious accommodations, excellent food, and new friends! This tour is not a rally, nobody wins first place, it’s a spirited drive meant for adults that want to really enjoy their supercars without all the bullshit of a rally. Only 10 reservations maximum will be accepted.
Includes 1 luxury hotel room or private bedroom per reservation per night for 1 person, all food and drinks (excluding alcohol), Jeep adventure, car washes at every destination, sag wagon support truck with trailer and tools, and safe parking. 1 additional person can be added to each reservation for a fee to cover their costs.
Please note that we will be staying at higher altitudes which can affect your health, and your vehicle. We will likely experience temperatures below freezing at night, which can damage some tires. We will monitor weather conditions and may have to alter routes if adverse weather occurs. Snow is unlikely but can happen this time of year especially on some of the higher mountain passes. We will not drive on snowy roads.
Refunds cannot be issued after June 1, 2021. If you are unable to attend after that point, I can work with you to transfer your reservation to another person.
The itinerary is subject to change based on hotel availability, dining options, and number of reservations.
Sunday, September 26 – Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Day 1 – Sunday September 26, 2021 – Manitou Springs – Kick off Dinner
- Day 2 – Monday September 27, 2021 – Manitou Springs to Ridgway – Breakfast, Hit the road, Lunch in Gunnison, visit Black Canyon National Park, Dinner in Ridgway
- Day 3 – Tuesday September 28, 2021 – Ridgway to Telluride – Breakfast, Drive the Million Dollar Highway, visit Mesa Verde National Park, Lunch in Cortez, Dinner in Telluride
- Day 4 – Wednesday September 29, 2021 – Stay in Telluride – Breakfast, Drive some Jeeps off road, Lunch in Telluride, enjoy Telluride, shopping, etc, Dinner in Telluride
- Day 5 – Thursday September 30, 2021 – Telluride to Aspen – Breakfast, Drive the long route to Aspen, Lunch in Palisade, Dinner in Aspen
- Day 6 – Friday October 1, 2021 – Aspen to Manitou – Breakfast, Independence Pass, Lunch TBD, Farewell dinner, share memories
- Day 7 – Saturday October 2, 2021 – Breakfast, Depart at your leisure
- Single or 2 beds (where possible)
- Bring a guest
- Stay 1 extra day before the start on Saturday, September 25, 2021 in Manitou Springs
- Stay 1 extra day after the end on Saturday, October 2, 2021 in Manitou Springs
- Truck & Trailer parking during the week
If you will need assistance arranging transportation of your vehicle, please contact me: email@example.com