The Third Annual Supercar Devaluation Tour of Colorado will consist of over 1,000 miles of the most epic driving you can imagine while enjoying luxurious accommodations, excellent food, and new friends! This tour is not a rally, nobody wins first place, it’s a spirited drive meant for adults that want to really enjoy their supercars without all the bullshit of a rally. Only 9 reservations maximum will be accepted.
Includes 1 luxury hotel room or private bedroom per reservation per night for 1 person, all food and drinks, Jeep adventure, car washes at every destination, sag wagon support truck with trailer and tools (stationed at our start/finish), and safe parking. 1 additional person can be added to each reservation for a fee to cover their costs.
Please note that we will be staying at higher altitudes which can affect your health, and your vehicle. We will likely experience temperatures below freezing at night, which can damage some tires. We will monitor weather conditions and may have to alter routes if adverse weather occurs or if roads are closed. Snow is unlikely but can happen this time of year especially on some of the higher mountain passes. We will not drive on snowy roads.
Refunds cannot be issued after March 1, 2022. If you are unable to attend after that point, I can work with you to transfer your reservation to another person.
The itinerary is subject to change based on hotel availability, dining options, and number of reservations.
Saturday, September 24 – Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Day 0 – Saturday September 24, 2022 – Manitou Springs – Check in at Hotel at your leisure
- Day 1 – Sunday September 25, 2022 – Manitou Springs – Drive up Pikes Peak, Kick off Dinner
- Day 2 – Monday September 26, 2022 – Manitou Springs to Ridgway – Breakfast, Hit the road, Lunch in Gunnison, visit Black Canyon National Park, Dinner in Ridgway
- Day 3 – Tuesday September 27, 2022 – Ridgway to Telluride – Breakfast, Drive the Million Dollar Highway, visit Mesa Verde National Park, Lunch in Cortez, Dinner in Telluride
- Day 4 – Wednesday September 28, 2022 – Stay in Telluride – Breakfast, Drive Jeeps off road, Lunch in Telluride, enjoy Telluride, shopping, etc, Dinner in Telluride
- Day 5 – Thursday September 29, 2022 – Telluride to Redstone Castle – Breakfast, Drive the long route to Redstone, Lunch in Palisade, Dinner at the Castle
- Day 6 – Friday September 30, 2022 – Redstone to Manitou – Breakfast, Independence Pass, Lunch TBD, Farewell dinner, share memories
- Day 7 – Saturday October 1, 2022 – Breakfast, Depart at your leisure
- Single or 2 beds (where possible)
- Bring a guest
- Truck & Trailer parking during the week
- If you want to stay an extra day, we can add on to your hotel reservation in Manitou Springs.
Please note that hotels in this area at that time of year will likely be fully booked, so if you are making other plans to stay before/after, please make the reservations well ahead of time.
If you will need assistance arranging transportation of your vehicle, please contact me: email@example.com
Watch our 2021 Tour Videos to see what you can expect!
From Steve, one of the 2021 participants:
DanJust wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did putting on the 2021 Colorado Devaluation Tour.The food and drink were wonderful, the lodging was baller, the scenery was epic and the “Spirited Driving” amazing.But honestly as good as that was, the people I got to meet and become friends with was the “Icing on the Cake” of the trip.I made new friends and still stay in touch with everyone.I just signed up for this year and can’t wait to do it again.ThanksSteve